Update file 0002.02.09 (RAME008B) released on 07.11.18 includes the following:
- Cruise control max speed set to 250 mph model years. Now you can set cruise to whatever speed you desire.
- Non responsive pedal fix for 2013-2018 trucks.
Update File 0002.02.09 (RAME008A) released on 07.09.18 includes the following:
-TPMS threshold adjustment added for 2018 Rams!
Update File 0002.02.04 (RAME008A) released on 06.22.18 includes the following:
- TPMS threshold adjustment added!!! you can now set your tire pressure thresholds!!
Update file 0002.02.02 (RAME008A) released on 05.25.18 includes the following:
- New Menu options as well as new menu look.
- Addition of 5 position switch tuning. Once Ultra is loaded on truck, the Ultra hardware can be removed and replaced with 5 position switch for on the fly tune changes.
- Switch menu has been added to Ultra dashboard menu. This means switch position "0" will remove switch tuning in order to use "RT" parameters again.
Update File 0002.01.25 (RAME007C) released on 01.23.18 includes the following:
- Tire size calibration now available for 2018 trucks.
- DTC removal now available for 2018 trucks.
Update file 0002.01.20 (RAME007B) released on 12.18.17 includes the following:
- Support for the 2018 trucks!!
--Update file 0002.00.08 (RAME007A) released on 10.10.17 includes the following:
- All ECM tuning parameters are now RT.
- Improved dashboard performance.
- High speed datalogger now available from record button on gauge screen.
- Increased boost pressure max value to 100PSI.
- With this update all custom ECM tune files will have to be recreated by custom tuner.
- 2007.5-2009 trucks are RT capable with box tuning.
Update file 0002.00.04 (RAME006G) released on 09.14.17 includes the following:
- 2010+ trucks Boost pressure estimate parameters set to off.
- Addressed DTC P0106.
- Improved error messages for RT Parameters.
Update file 0002.00.03 (RAME006F) released on 09.04.17 includes the following:
- Firmware update to address minor bugs.
Update file 0002.00.00 (RAME006F) released on 08.21.17 includes the following:
- Removal of DTC's U0100, U010C, U010E, P0115.
- Speed limiter bug removed.
Update file 0002.00.00 (RAME006E) released on 07.07.17 includes the following:
- New GUI (graphic user interface).
- smoothed and added features Such as Background picture options added.
Update file 0001.03.09 (RAME006E) released on 04.18.17 includes the following:
- Correct new error messages and minor bug fixes
- New tuning data (Removed DTC U010E from 2010-2012 Cab and Chassis trucks)
Update file 0001.03.08 (RAME006D) released on 03.06.17 includes the following:
- Compatibility search issues resolved.
- New tuning data 2013+ trucks.
Update file 0001.03.06 (RAME006C) released on 02.16.17 includes the following:
- 2007.5-2009 RPM parameters fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Update File 0001.03.05 (RAME006B) released on 02.06.17 includes the following:
- Added security for Warp tuning software ver.26.
- You can now lock the tuning files to the ECM serial number.
- You can now lock the tuning files to the device serial number.
- This allows the device only to be programmed if all serial numbers match.
- DTC's fixed for 2007.5-2009 trucks.
Update file 0001.03.00 (RAME006B) released on 01/23/17 includes the following:
- Corrects dtc U02A3 on MY2017 trucks.
- minor bug fixes.
Update file 0001.02.03 (RAME005D) released on 12/14/16 includes the following:
- Solves problem with removing PID's from gauges.
- Improved datalogger with bookmark feature and calibration signature for custom tuners.
Update file 0001.02.01 (RAME005C) released on 11/28/16 includes the following:
- Support for MY2017 trucks.
Update file 0001.02.00 (RAME005A) released on 11/22/16 includes the following:
- Ultra has datalogger for all truck.
- Revised tuning that solves tuning issues for VGT and rail pressure surge.
- Solved issues with 2007.5-2009 trucks after programming.
- Solved issues with transmission tuning on 2010- present trucks.
Update file 0001.01.09 (RAME004C) released on 10/06/16 includes the following: